arturia minilab 3
With Arturia’s unmatched dedication in synthesizer research and design, it’s no surprise that the latest iteration of their mini MIDI machine would elevate itself from its predecessor. The MiniLab 3 continues the 25-key arrangement, boasting a slender profile and weighing just over three pounds. An ergonomic form factor includes two capacitive touch sensors for pitch and modulation control, respectively. Eight touch- and pressure-sensitive pads are broken into two banks, totaling 16 fully assignable, RGB-backlit slots. Eight rotary encoders are accompanied by four high-quality sliders to accommodate versatile control schemes. A new mini display includes a clickable browsing knob, providing real-time feedback on tweaks and mods made to any one of the MiniLab 3’s 500 presets. Intuitive functionality allows for straightforward control of transposition by octave or semitone, hold and chord modes, and the built-in arpeggiator. Custom DAW scripts are tailored for integration with major workstations, alongside seamless compatibility with Arturia’s extensive library of software instruments. The USB-C connection provides painless use with nearly any system. The MIDI 5-pin DIN output quickly connects you to external MIDI gear, and the external control input means greater expressive expansion. MUSIC HUB'S studio experts agree that the MiniLab 3 is a worthy heir to the name and a must-have for studio setups of any size!
Arturia MiniLab 3 Features:
- 25-key controller expertly melds studio functionality with modern, mobility-minded workflow
- Capacitive touch sensors deliver responsive control of pitch and modulation, respectively
- 8 touch-/pressure-sensitive RGB-backlit pads provide a fully assignable 16-slot bank
- 8 rotary encoders and 4 sliders accommodate a diverse array of customizable control layouts
- Display screen and clickable browsing knob allow for painless browsing of 500 onboard presets with active feedback for mods and tweaks
- Straightfoward face controls let you easily transpose and shift by octave or semitone, toggle hold and chord modes, and utilize onboard arpeggiator
- USB-C connection ensures seamless integration with any system
- Custom-written DAW scripts enable Transport Control and up to 8 DAW & user presets
- MIDI 5-in DIN output makes for straightforward use with external MIDI gear
- Control input is great for pedal, sustain, foot-switch, or expression expansion
- Lightweight, compact design guarantees easy transportation without compromising functionality
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Size: 14 inches x 8.7 inches x 2 inches